Create. We start by getting to know you and how you live. That way, the spaces we design aren’t simply beautiful, but they also work within your lifestyle.
- We challenge you to think about not just your new space but also how you’re living in the rest of your house. You want to enlarge your kitchen so it includes a nook for a desk. But what are you doing with the office space you’ve just freed up?
- We search for solutions that fit not only your needs but also your budget. We determine the kind of fixtures that make your pulse race, and then select one that feels just as good on your wallet.
- We discover opportunities that you could have overlooked. That unused space near the window could expand your small closet into a walk-in.
- We curate your choices of colors, finishes and products. No need to spend weeks looking at a row of paint samples on your wall because we help you reach a decision you’ll love.
- We make changes that work for you now and for years to come. We’ll design your new master suite addition so it remains accessible as you age and also choose materials and products that are built to last!
Coordinate. Design is only the beginning of your renovation, addition or new home. At Terre Design Studio, we offer many additional services that can help you navigate the construction process.
- We help build your team of tradespeople—including contractors, artisans, interior decorators, and landscapers—based on not only who will execute our designs well but also who will work well with you.
- We walk you through the often-overlooked fine details—from cabinet knobs to light switches—to ensure the finished product is exactly how you envisioned it.
- We can provide expert guidance every step of the way—from construction drawings to construction clean-up.
Consult. Maybe you’re not ready to pull the trigger on your project yet and just want a sounding board for all of your ideas. Terre Design Studio will also provide feedback on what’s possible … and the best way to make it happen. Our Consulting Packages help you move from thinking to doing. Contact us to find out more.